Updated brochure, group rates now available: download here.
Register today for this premier legal and regulatory forum for the dietary supplement industry, now in its 8th iteration presented by CRN in conjunction with the American Conference Institute.
See ACI's new brochure with updated information on group rates. Please call ACI's customer service consultants to inquire about the group rate at 888-224-2480 or email CustomerService@AmericanConference.com.
New virtual format makes this year's Legal, Regulatory & Compliance Forum a must-do for your company
The CRN/ACI 8th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Dietary Supplements will be going virtual this year in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, presenting an excellent opportunity for those companies that have been interested in the program in previous years but could not attend the in-person event. Now, from the comfort of a home office or anywhere in the world, you can access in-depth discussions of the issues our industry faces—and opportunities for innovation.
Join us June 23 and 24—and for a limited-time, your registration includes two free workshops on June 25:
- Compliant Commercialization of Hemp-Derived CBD Dietary Supplements
- Working Group on International Dietary Supplement Commercialization in the Current Geopolitical Climate
Three days of content, over 35 leading speakers, and a wealth of insights on:
- Inconsistent Interpretations of the Dietary Supplement Definition
- NDI notification vs. GRAS determination
- The Current Status of a Legal Path for CBD in Dietary Supplements
- Increased State Consumer Protection Activity
- Innovative Claims, Immune Function Claims and the Use of Influencers in Product Promotion
- Postbiotics, Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Different Retailer-Imposed Quality Requirements
- Supply Chain Integrity, Transparency, and Corporate Social Responsibility
How the virtual conference works:
- Register to secure your seat today.
- After you register, you will receive an email confirmation with access instructions for the virtual conference. Don’t forget to add the event to your calendar.
- On the day of the event, you will hear from our incredible faculty comprised of government representatives, industry experts and leading counsel.
- Interact directly with speakers by submitting your questions throughout the day.
- The virtual conference can be viewed for up to 90 days after with a link provided post-event.