- To position the responsible dietary supplement industry positively by focusing on the popularity, benefits, quality and safety of dietary supplement products.
- To build and maintain relationships between your dietary supplement company and legislators, and to identify supporters, future friends and champions for the dietary supplement industry.
- To highlight the mainstream status of dietary supplements, and how members' products play an important role in smart prevention.
- To remind Congress that the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) is working and that dietary supplements are safe, regulated and beneficial.
ATTENDEE DOWNLOAD CENTER
The following information is for your background as you prepare for CRN/AHPA Day on the Hill 2017 on Wednesday, June 21.
Questions? Please contact:
Messages and Materials for Congressional Meetings
- Health Savings Act of 2017 (HR 1175/S 403)
- Multivitamin Inclusion in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Office of Dietary Supplement Programs
- Product Registry: Supplement OWL
- Dietary Supplement Caucus
- Botanical Sciences and Native Plant Materials Research, Restoration, and Promotion Act (HR 1054)
- Good Agricultural Collection Practices (GACP) for Herbs and Botanical Ingredient Suppliers
Additional Background for Review
- Who is the Council for Responsible Nutrition?
- Who is the American Herbal Products Association?
- Dietary Supplements: Safe, Regulated, and Beneficial
- Economic Impact of the Dietary Supplement Industry (Report)
- Economic Impact of the Dietary Supplement Industry (Table)
- Healthcare Cost Savings
- Consumer Survey
- Trump Administration FY 18 Budget Request
- FDA Funding
- Dietary Supplement Caucus Briefing