Registration now open via AHPA's website.
Discounted rate of $595.00 for CRN members
The Dietary Supplements Regulatory Summit is a collaboration between the Council for Responsible Nutrition and the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), the Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA), the Natural Products Association (NPA) and the United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA)—the trade associations representing the dietary supplement industry. This one-day regulatory summit will feature updates and insights from FDA and industry regulatory experts, and will focus on the key regulatory compliance issues facing the industry.
Who Should Attend?
The regulatory summit is open to members of CRN, AHPA, CHPA, NPA and UNPA. Non-members are also welcome to attend. The regulatory summit is designed specifically for manufacturers, marketers and regulators of dietary supplements focused in the regulatory and quality disciplines.
- Regulatory reform review under E.O. 13777
- FDA’s “report card” for industry
- New dietary ingredient master file concept
- Preventive controls (Part 117) provisions that supplement manufacturers need to comply with
- FSMA intentional adulteration rule
- FDA update on nutrition/supplement facts labeling issues, including dietary fiber
- FDA and industry session on GMP inspections after a decade of compliance
- FDA and industry update on priorities and opportunities for collaboration
Location and times:
Willard InterContinental Hotel
1401 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
10 am–5 pm — Agenda details coming soon
MEMBERS of CRN, AHPA, CHPA, NPA and UNPA—$595.00
(Please contact AHPA for details on a member group rate of $535.50.)
(Please contact AHPA for discount code.)
MEDIA—Press passes are available to members of the media at no cost—please contact AHPA for details.
Please contact AHPA'S Natasha Weaver.