Get valuable data on dietary supplement users—and new consumer insights
Place your order for the 2018 CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements—thousands of pages of data, now with a new deliverable designed to make the survey even more useful—the CRN Consumer Insights Report, an expert analysis of the survey results compiled in a topline document. Contact Julia Shenkar (email@example.com) today to purchase the survey or learn more. (See past years' survey data here.)
Not yet a member? Let's fix that!
Click here for details on how to join the leading trade association of the dietary supplement industry.
NEW THIS YEAR
The CRN Consumer Insights Report:
Findings from CRN’s annual consumer survey on dietary supplements
- Key findings from the 2018 survey
- Dietary supplement use in U.S. adults and reasons for usage
- Leading supplements by category
- Lifestyle and purchasing habits
- Interaction with healthcare practitioners
- Attitudes toward safety, quality and effectiveness
- Building consumer trust and brand loyalty
- Insights for retailers and healthcare practitioners
- Purchase by December 31, 2018 for the best price: $4,000
- Price increases to $5,000 starting January 1, 2019
Exclusively for CRN member companies that purchase the survey:
- As always—thousands of pages of data on a variety of demographics, including users/non-users, purchase channel, sex, age, education and more (delivered early November 2018)
- Plus NEW: CRN Consumer Insights Report (delivered 1Q 2019)
Contact Julia Shenkar today (firstname.lastname@example.org | 202-204-7689) to purchase.
CRN has again commissioned Ipsos Public Affairs to conduct an annual survey (now in its 19th year) of nearly 2,000 U.S. adults to assess consumer usage of, and confidence in, dietary supplements.
The survey also asks about:
- Frequency of supplement use
- Reasons for taking supplements
- Purchasing habits
- Trusted sources for reliable information on supplements
- Delivery form preferences
- And more!
The survey serves as an integral component of CRN’s communications efforts, and gives CRN and the industry credibility among key audiences, including the media, Capitol Hill, and potential partner organizations.
Survey timeline and CRN member support
Topline data from the CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements will be presented at CRN's Annual Conference in October and the full data is available to survey task force members/funders and those CRN members who purchase the survey in early November 2018. The Consumer Insights Report, will be delivered in early 2019 to those who purchase the survey.
The CRN Consumer Survey is a self-funded initiative, meaning CRN member companies pay for the survey data and consumer insights report. The survey is fielded in August following questionnaire development by CRN and Ipsos along with those member companies participating on the survey task force. CRN member companies on the survey task force have the opportunity to review the survey questionnaires (per the counsel of Ipsos Public Affairs, starting in 2017 the survey questionnaire was split into two separate surveys—“external” and “internal”—still falling under the same umbrella of the “CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements, with external data allowed for use in publicity purposes and internal data for informational purposes only).
Interested in learning more or purchasing the CRN 2018 Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements?
Contact Julia Shenkar, email@example.com, 202-204-7689