Topline results: Dietary Supplement Use Reaches All Time High
CITING OUR DATA? Please reference: "2019 CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements www.crnusa.org/2019survey"
2019 complete survey data now available for purchase
For two decades, the CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements has served as the leading source for data on the attitudes and behaviors of the dietary supplement consumer. Invest today and learn:
- Usage of specific dietary supplements within the categories of vitamins & minerals, herbals & botanicals, specialty supplements (e.g., probiotics and prebiotics, omega-3 fatty acids, collagen, etc.), sports nutrition and weight management
- Reasons for taking dietary supplements
- Purchasing factors
- Delivery form preferences
- Omni-channel shopping habits
- And more
New in 2019:
- Usage of CBD, hemp and nootropics
- Motivators for supplement use
- E-commerce habits
- Confidence in efficacy
CRN members and non-members interested in purchasing the survey, please contact Holly Vogtman (firstname.lastname@example.org).