2019 SURVEY NOW AVAILABLE.
For two decades, the CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements has served as a leading source of consumer insights on dietary supplements. Invest today and learn:
- Usage of specific dietary supplements within the categories of vitamins & minerals, herbals & botanicals, specialty supplements (e.g., probiotics and prebiotics, omega-3 fatty acids, collagen, etc.), sports nutrition and weight management
- Reasons for taking dietary supplements
- Purchasing factors
- Delivery form preferences
- Omni-channel shopping habits
- And more
NEW IN 2019:
- Usage of CBD, hemp and nootropics
- Motivators for supplement use
- E-commerce habits
- Confidence in efficacy
CRN members and non-members interested in purchasing the survey, contact Holly Vogtman (email@example.com).
Learn more in our Sept. 30 press release: Dietary Supplement Use Reaches All Time High