- To position the responsible dietary supplement industry positively by focusing on the popularity, benefits, quality and safety of dietary supplement and functional food products.
- To build and maintain relationships between your dietary supplement company and legislators, and to identify supporters, future friends and champions for the dietary supplement industry.
- To highlight the mainstream status of dietary supplements, and how members' products play an important role in smart prevention.
- To remind Congress that the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) is working and that dietary supplements are safe, regulated and beneficial.
ATTENDEE DOWNLOAD CENTER
The following information will help prepare you for CRN/AHPA's Day on the Hill 2018 on Wednesday, June 13.
Questions? Please contact:
- Ingrid Lebert (email@example.com / 202-492-4486)
- William Dumais (firstname.lastname@example.org / 860-917-9204)
- Haley Chitty (email@example.com / 303-579-8764)
- Natasha Weaver (firstname.lastname@example.org / 602-374-9316)
Day-of Information ~ AVAILABLE NOW!
Messages and Materials for Congressional Meetings
- Multivitamin Inclusion in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (HR 3841)(Farm Bill)
- Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (S. 2742)
- Office of Dietary Supplement Programs
- Dietary Supplement Caucus
- Good Agricultural Collection Practices (GACP) for Herbs and Botanical Ingredient Suppliers
- Product Registry: Supplement OWL
Additional Background for Review
- Who is the Council for Responsible Nutrition?
- Who is the American Herbal Products Association?
- Dietary Supplements: Safe, Regulated, and Beneficial
- Economic Impact of the Dietary Supplement Industry (Report)
- Economic Impact of the Dietary Supplement Industry (Table)
- Healthcare Cost Savings
- Adequate Funding for FDA
- Consumer Survey
- Dietary Supplement Caucus Briefing #33 (Dr. Jeffrey Blumberg and "Hidden Hunger"