REGISTRATION | LOCATION | AGENDA
NOVEMBER 6 UPDATE: Registration is again full—we've reached capacity at the larger venue, as well. Please contact Amour Clinton for more information/to be placed on a wait list (email@example.com).
The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) is convening stakeholders in the medical food category for an interactive workshop providing an understanding of the current marketplace and exploring expansion and innovation. Join us in Washington, D.C., Thursday, November 16, from 10 am – 3 pm at the Capital Hilton, 1001 16th Street, NW, Federal AB, Washington, DC 20036
Cozen O’Connor, 1200 19th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036. Space is limited, register today. Read more in CRN's press release.
Timothy A. Morck, Ph.D., founder and president, Spectrum Nutrition LLC, formerly of Nestlé, will present and is collaborating on developing the summit agenda with Duffy MacKay, N.D., senior vice president, scientific and regulatory affairs, CRN. Additional speakers TBA.
Who should attend?
- Medical food company executives—as well as those from companies considering doing business in this area
- Dietary supplement/functional food executives with an interest in medical foods
- Senior management in regulation, product development and marketing, and legal counsel with an interest in the category
Topics to be discussed include:
- Current FDA regulatory guidance on medical food
- Perspectives from manufacturers of medical foods—both those active in hospital-directed therapies and those seeking to expand current FDA interpretation of the statute
- Growing interest in therapeutic nutrition products and research-supported products containing nutrients and other food substances shown to be beneficial in nutritional management of patients with a disease
- And more...see developing agenda here
Registration is open to both CRN members and non-members for $199. Space is limited.
Registration now full.
Contact Amour Clinton (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.