Washington, D.C., March 29, 2018—The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), the leading trade association for the dietary supplement and functional food industry, today announced a slate of eight new Directors has been elected by CRN’s membership to the association’s Board of Directors. The eight new directors are: Susanne Anderson Baekgaard, Bifodan A/S; Bruce Brown, Natreon Inc.; Sandy Chien, HORN Company; Chad Clawson, Nutraceutical Corporation; Leo Cullen, Kyowa Hakko U.S.A, Inc.; Tee Noland, Pharma Tech Industries; Micah Osborne, Stratum Nutrition (re-elected for a second term); and Craig Sheehan, Activ Nutritional, LLC. They join their colleagues in 2018 on the CRN Board of Directors:
CRN Board of Directors:
Finished Product Manufacturers/Marketers
- Susanne Andersen-Baekgaard, Bifodan A/S
- Gene Barbato, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Michael Bentley, SierraSil Health Inc.
- Kristen Blanchard, Nutramax Laboratories
- Paul Bolar, Pharmavite LLC
- David Campbell, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC (Chair Elect)
- Chad Clawson, Nutraceutical Corporation
- Mike DeBiasi, Bayer HealthCare
- Mike Devereux, Nature’s Way Brands
- Bill Frankos, Herbalife, Ltd.
- Laura Harkness, Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Sean Hopkins, The Juice Plus+ Company, LLC
- Mark Hornick, Jamieson Wellness Inc.
- Kirk Jowers, doTerra International
- Harvey Kamil, The Nature’s Bounty Co. (Immediate Past Chairman)
- Randy King, Procter & Gamble
- Allison Levy, AdvoCare International, LP (Treasurer)
- Jose Minski, Nutranext/Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems
- Ken Myers, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
- Tee Noland, Pharma Tech Industries
- Scott Ravech, Deerland Enzymes
- Barry Ritz, Atrium Innovations, Inc.
- Rick Sharpee, NOW Foods
- Craig Sheehan, Activ Nutrition, LLC
- Nancy Steely, Arbonne International, LLC
- Craig Stevenson, The Clorox Company
- Michelle Stout, Amway/Nutrilite
- Ken Strick, Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. (Secretary)
- Ben Teicher, Healthy Directions, LLC
- Danielle Virant, Abbott Nutrition
- Tom Zimmerman, Natrol, LLC
- Kevin Boot, Embria Health Sciences
- Bruce Brown, Natreon Inc.
- Sandy Chien, HORN Nutraceuticals
- Tobe Cohen, DSM Nutritional Products
- Leo Cullen, Kyowa Hakko U.S.A, Inc.
- Sherry Duff, Innophos, Inc.
- Jim Hamilton, Neptune Wellness Solutions
- David Henstrom, Cargill Health & Nutrition
- Jim Hyde, Balchem Human Nutrition & Pharma (Chairman)
- Micah Osborne, Stratum Nutrition
- Beth Tormey, Lonza, Inc.
- Jim Watson, Watson Inc.
In addition, CRN President & CEO Steve Mister also serves on the CRN Board of Directors.
For a complete list of CRN member companies, visit CRN’s website. For information on membership with CRN, please contact Carl Hyland, director, membership development, CRN, at 202-204-7674 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to Editor: The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), founded in 1973, is a Washington, D.C.-based trade association representing 150+ dietary supplement and functional food manufacturers, ingredient suppliers, and companies providing services to those manufacturers and suppliers. In addition to complying with a host of federal and state regulations governing dietary supplements and food in the areas of manufacturing, marketing, quality control and safety, our manufacturer and supplier members also agree to adhere to additional voluntary guidelines as well as to CRN’s Code of Ethics. Visit www.crnusa.org. Follow us on Twitter @CRN_Supplements and LinkedIn.