TUESDAY, MAY 22 & WEDNESDAY, MAY 23, 2018 | NEW YORK CITY
REGISTER | AGENDA | ACCOMMODATIONS
Review the past and look into the future to achieve your communications and marketing objectives today!
CHECK OUT THE SPEAKERS/SESSIONS
Learn more about the CMOC meeting:
Q&A with Ruth Winker, committee chair
About the meeting
CRN’s annual Communications and Marketing Meeting (CMOC) in New York City provides an exclusive opportunity to learn the latest trends and best practices in traditional and digital communications, marketing, and media relations.
By attending this flagship meeting, you will:
- Gain the knowledge and tools needed to give your company a competitive advantage
- Discuss diverse topics with experts at leading PR, advertising, and media organizations who are game changers in their fields
- Connect with industry peers
Who should attend?
CRN member company in-house representatives with an expertise in communications, public relations, media relations (traditional and new/social), marketing and market research OR anyone whose job requires:
- Communications, marketing, and/or media trendspotting
- Identifying the “next big thing”
- Bringing innovation to how you promote your brand
- Reaching audiences on new communications channels
Covington & Burling
620 8th Avenue — 43rd Floor
New York, NY 10018
Join CMOC meeting attendees for dinner at Chez Josephine (414 W 42nd Street) on the evening of Tuesday, May 22, at 7 pm. Reserve your spot early (additional cost), as space is limited.
An optional group theater outing will take place in the evening of Wednesday, May 23, after the CMOC working meeting has ended. More information on additional cost and how to secure your space will be coming soon!
- $600 for two-day meeting
- $715 for two-day meeting ($600)
+ May 22 group dinner ($115)