CRN Daily Supplement on hiatus for U.S. Labor Day, back on Sept. 7 with fresh look
SEPTEMBER 3, 2021
Safelist 'email@example.com' to ensure your receipt of the CRN Daily Supplement
The CRN Daily Supplement will be on hiatus Monday, Sept. 6, for the U.S. Labor Day holiday.
We'll return Tuesday, Sept. 7 with a new look. CRN is leveraging the new Axios HQ communications platform to upgrade how our members experience staying updated on CRN and industry news.
Safelist the new sender email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, and consider adding it to your contact list, as well, to ensure your daily updates don't get stuck in spam.
CRN events alert: Register and book now for exceptional room rates at Ritz-Carlton host hotel
Register and book your room today.
Upcoming events at CRN—Executive Engagement event next week!
- Wednesday, Sept. 8—CRN Executive Engagement
- Sept. 14—CRN Proprietary Blends Task Force Virtual Meeting
- Sept. 14–15—USP Stakeholder Forum
- Sept. 15—Industry-wide webinar—The New Frontier for Claims: The Disease-ification of Anxiety, Mood & Sleep
- Sept. 16—CRN Toxicology Workshop (FULL)
- Sept. 23—CRN Regulatory Affairs Committee (RAC) Virtual Meeting
- Sept. 29—CRN Executive Committee Meeting
- Sept. 30—CRN Board of Directors Meeting
- Oct. 6—CRN Health Care Practitioner Forum Virtual Meeting
- Oct. 7—CRN Sports Nutrition Working Group Virtual Meeting
HAVE YOU REGISTERED YET?
The deadline to guarantee a room at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, at CRN's significantly reduced group rate is Sept. 17.
Download the CRN Connect app or visit CRN's events and education feed for our full event listings. Receive updates and save event dates to your calendar with the CRN Connect app. Use the "Committee Preferences" tool through the self-service portal for even more personalization.